Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Nothing I Want More Than You

I have blessed by your generous touch,
upon my skin so sensuous and true.
Filled with happiness so deep within,
as these lonely days come to an end.

Your love brings a new light to these darkened days,
through all the love you show in so many ways.
Each day's first thought and last at night,
enfolds with you in my brightening light.

A new world dawns while still I wait,
for our new up coming fate.
I cannot spread my love you see,
without your heart guarding me.

Rejoicing blessed that I've found you,
with all the loving things you do.
What comes to mind to say to you,
is I hope one day all our dreams comes true.

My precious love so much I've missed,
yet still I wait to just be kissed.
To watch your smile absorb my tears,
converse on sharing the coming years.

I do not know if you have heard,
one tiny longing of each love sent word.
I have been blessed with a love so true,
there's nothing I want more than you.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©04-06-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home