Friday, May 06, 2005

Eternal Flames

There's a flame that burns within me,
a flame that burns for you.
For you it burns eternal,
from my heart forever true.

You told me that you loved me,
and I know that this is true.
For I heard a heart beating,
and I knew it came from you.

Whenever we're together
I feel a love come true.
These flames burn forever,
and they only burn for you.

You said you wanted me forever
and to you I will hold true.
Wrapped in your arms forever
in these eternal flames with you.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-06-05

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce this is beautiful also...you pour your heart out in your poems. i love them they are exceptional

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOYCE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce i keep readin and all i see is beauty beyond belief. your feeling that you put into your poetry.this love you pour your soul out to.i can never say enough.kathy

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home