Thursday, June 16, 2005

My Poetic Friends

I write this poem for the people on Storm,
because your kindness is so warm.
My heart is filled with such joy,
my time here I do enjoy.

There is Cher and Edie they are my friends,
and then there's Hammy who loves to pretend.
We just love him so very much,
all his poems have a special touch.

He has brought so much to our site,
sometimes I wonders if he bites. lol
His stories are so steamy and hot,
just what we need to hit the spot.

Cher she is our artist here,
and her poems will bring you tears.
So much she's been though in her life,
death, anguish, and so much strife.

But let me tell you she can be a wonderful friend,
a girl that stands up for what she believes in.
We share a friend that you all know,
sometime I think that she's gonna blow.

Because me and Cher pick on her a lot,
I know she think it's all a plot.
But we all love her here at Storm,
we're all glad she did rejoin.

Edie she doesn't write as much,
but when she does it carries a punch.
Her poems tie my heart in knots,
the way she writes hits you like gunshots.

And yes there's my very good friend HuggyBear,
life just hasn't treated him so very fair.
But he is the sweetest and the kindest man,
I am so happy to call him my poetic friend.

His poetry is written straight from his heart,
the only thing I hate is we're miles apart.
But love him here and you will see,
he is as loving as can be.

And then there's Mary who writes so well,
I feel as though she's been through hell.
In her writes you'll find poetry of a different kind,
heartache, sadness, frustration, fear and happiness you will find.

A great love for her family, you can tell,
her three boys and grandkids she won't fail.
For in her poetry they are her life,
she worries so much about their strife.

Her poetry has a beautiful flow,
if you've read it you have to know.
Her rhyming is so very good,
just the way a poem should.

Then there's our friend MT Mark,
his poems add a special spark.
We have Art we don't get to see but just a little,
but when we do it's like a riddle.

You never know what will come from him,
But he too is our special friend.
We have another Mark too,
we don't see him often and it makes of blue.

Sir Mark come back and see us man,
and add to our little clan.
We have a new addition to the site,
she's very special, she evokes our muse with her insite.

She's sad a lot and and makes us worry too,
but we're hoping our site will keep her from being so blue.
I guess by now you can tell who it might be,
none other than our sweetest Shy you see.

Then there is Oblivion who's our special friend,
his broken heart we'd love to mend.
He's 14 years old but much wiser than his years,
some of his poems will bring you to tears.

He's writes of love in a special way,
if you read them it will make you day.
He's young and we frustrate him so bad,
but OB hun we don't mean to make you mad.

We also have a friend named Dawn too,
her poems will not make you blue.
She is famous here for her poem about BoB,
we laughed so hard it made us sob.

We also have Sloan and Tony here,
we also hold them very dear.
There poetry is a welcome site,
they don't post much but we hope they might.

But most important we have one more to add,
the one who gave us this site we needed so bad.
Yes it is Storm the man in charge,
who's heart I know is very large.

We don't see him very much,
but our hearts he does touch.
Thank you Storm for our site friend,
to us here at Storm you are Godsend.

So I guess what I am trying to say here,
is I hold each and everyone of you so dear.
Close to my heart every single day,
to each of you I send my Love you way.

And I am here just being me,
I am poisonivy you see.
All my poetry comes from my heart,
I loved PoeticStorm right from the start.

I hope my comments never offend you hear,
for I hold you all very dear.
My poetry I hope you do enjoy so much,
be cause I try to add a loving touch.

So Cher,Edie,Hammy, HuggyBear,Mary,MT,Sir Mark,OB,Shy,Art,Dawn,Sloan and Tony & STORM
I am very proud to have you as my poetic friends...From your friend Poisonivy!!!

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©06-16-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home