Sunday, July 17, 2005

Everything

My heart beats for you and you alone,
for my soul you captured with your very essence.
Your eyes hold a beauty deep within,
the beauty of your love I always feel within your touch.

A touch that makes my body tremble,
as your eyes melt me me with just one glance.
Your heart fills me with passions
as your soul reaches me like no other.

My thoughts are with you day and night,
as my body longs for your touch.
My mind is weary when your not here.
My love for you grows with each passing day.

Your kiss knocks me to my knees,
as your love fills my empty heart.
Your words touch my soul and I know,
you being here is all I need.

You are everything I need
and everything I could possibly want
for the rest of my life.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-17-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home