Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Forever Love

Your arms lay around me so soft and warm,
the feelings inside me flood me like a storm.
My heart beats like the thunder rumbling across the skies,
my eyes see the lighting shooting like the beautiful fireflies.

My soul feels like the floods that pour from up high,
my mind races like the winds that blow in with the storms eye.
My skin tingles with the sting of the rain as it showers from your heart,
my body wet with anticipation as your loving starts.

The rains from your heart cleanse me like the summers breeze,
after the storms and the rains subside within the wild seas.
Delusions litter my mind with thoughts of that summer night,
when you held me close in your arms ever so tight.

While wading the shores here within my mind,
inside this storm it's your love that I find.
Guiding me through these troubling times we've shared,
your love is proving to be true as your soul has been bared.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-12-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home