Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Carried To The Stars

As you held me in your arms I softly cried,
inside my heart I felt I'd died.
Life had closed in as it had many times before,
I knew I would lose you if again I closed that door.

So many things in my mind aren't clear,
and the thought of our life together I still fear.
But deep inside I know with you I can't lose,
in my heart I feel my love you'll never abuse.

For I know you love me more than life,
I just don't know why I fear being your wife.
Because in your arms I feel so safe and warm,
and feel we can weather any storm.

I know you've been patient this far with me,
just know inside I want this love to be.
Our love has carried us to the stars,
just hold on now to this love of ours.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-13-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home