Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'll Be Your Wife

A life worth living you've given to me,
a life pleasure I tend to give back to thee.
I wondered lonely below the clouds of grey,
now I flutter above with your loves pathway.

A special world for you and me,
a special bond not one can see.
Forever with you for all eternity,
I'll share my life with you completely.

You ask me just the other night.
Why is marriage for you a fright?
You know I love you more than life itself.
Why now too my words must your ears be deaf?

I said we would talk about it another day,
from marriage my mind tries to stay away.
You ask me to if I really loved you too,
I tell you now without you I wouldn't know what to do.

I know you love me and I love you just as much,
and I hold your love within my clutch.
But marriage scares me more than you will ever know.
I just want to make sure you will never take your love and go.

Yes I will marry you and it may be one day soon,
just give our love plenty of time to bloom.
Don't rush things now we have plenty of time for us,
and in time when you ask me again you won't get a fuss.

Time will bind us closer and keep us strong,
in a special world where we belong.
Yes I love you more than life,
and one day I promise I'll be your loving wife.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-12-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home