Saturday, July 09, 2005

He Once Was Mine

I once had a love he was all mine,
I thought I'd have him for all time.
I was wrong I should have known,
he would leave me all alone.

A love I thought would never end,
I'm hurting now I won't pretend.
His love I cherished within my soul,
now his hands they are so cold.

He says he still loves me but I don't know,
his eyes no longer does it show.
They've lost that spark that I once saw,
his arms no longer do me they draw.

His heart I use to feel it's beat,
no longer knocks me off my feet.
His soul no longer shares with me,
all his dreams he wanted to be.

I once had a love he was all mine,
I thought I'd have him for all time.
But these days he's no longer here,
without his love my life I fear.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-09-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home