Sunday, July 10, 2005

Jessie

Jessie, Jessie as sweet as can be,
a little girl I really longed to see.
She wasn't mine but we do have ties,
she is a true Ivy I see that in her eyes.

The first time I saw her I knew it was true,
she was my girls sister they never knew.
We met her when she was 20 years old,
I just wonder how her father can be so cold.

If he would just listen when she talks with her heart,
he would the feel pain she's lived since they've been apart.
At 15 years old her mom and dad told her out about him,
they hadn't told her before , because they knew life with him would be grim.

But 4 years later she looked him up on the internet,
she really wanted to see him her mind was set.
She was so excited to finally meet her real dad,
she didn't realize things would turn out so sad.

She didn't know he couldn't accept her for what she was,
he just wanted to change her cause that's what he does.
He treats our 2 girls the same way he does her too,
and my little girls now 7 and 10 don't know what to do.

When she moved here to live with her dad,
it only took a few months before things really got bad.
Then she too walked on eggshells just as we had done,
cause nothing really matter to him except his new son.

His new wife's son he adopted back a few years,
with this he caused our girls many tears.
And now Jessie too has to feel the pain of this thug,
who cares nothing for his children from his blood.

He threw her out before she was here very long,
before we knew it she was gone.
He didn't let her get to know her sisters here,
because with me they put the poor girl in fear.

But after she left and had been gone for a while,
she looked me up and again she can smile.
She will get to know her sisters today,
and he will not stop that in any way.

When we had our talks she found out I wasn't so bad,
it was with me they wanted her mad.
Now she's coming back and in our lives she will stay,
and 3 little girls will bond forever as sisters I pray.

I will treat her as if she is really my own,
even though it will cut her dad straight to the bone.
He tells me not to let them see her at alone,
cause he thinks in her life they don't belong.

But Jessie I hope in my life you will see,
there's enough love inside me for you three.
You are part of my girls and that makes you part of me,
I just hope you can find the love from us that you need.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-10-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home