Saturday, July 09, 2005

You Took The Strongest Part Of Me

I think of long forgotten days;
all the roads that led me other ways.
I find myself at my journey's end,
I often wonder where it did begin.

Will you show me the way to go home?
My lonely heart feels so alone.
Wishing I could clear my thoughts of yesterday,
and wondering why you went away.

The fears run deep within my soul,
as my love for you finally takes it's toll.
I never dreamed it would end like this,
today I miss your loving kiss.

Tomorrow I know things will feel so wrong,
because your loving arms is where I belong.
But now I know that is something that will never be,
because when you left you took the strongest part of me.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-11-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home