Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cries In The Night

My heart cries out in the night,
my mind filled with such fright.
Losing a love I long to share,
losing you now just isn't fair.

I know you love me from deep inside.
Why from this love do you run and hide?
Frightened I see within your eyes,
this love should never have goodbye's.

Your fears have caused you to withdraw from me,
don't let them ruin a love that really should be.
You say that you've loved me for many years.
Why now would you make me shed so many tears?

Why now must my heart cry out in the night?
Why now must my mind be filled with such fright?
Why can't you just love me for who I want to be?
Why can't you just love me for being me?

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-09-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home