Thursday, August 25, 2005

Love Of Friends

Today I think you my friends
here at Storm.
And how they reached out their hands
so loving and warm.

Just concerns that they've shown
just blows me away.
But please don't worry
I will be ok one day.

I just need a little time
to work this out.
I'll be back one day
without a doubt.

I do love you all
for the love that you've shone.
Reaching out your loving hands
and making me feel I do belong.

But sometimes in my life
I get a little crazy.
I do things I shouldn't
that make my mind hazy.

But today I have been
rethinking things.
Trying to get it together
from the love this site brings.

Just know that you've all
helped me so much.
Just from your caring
and your loving touch.

I will be ok
and I'll be back soon.
Inside my poems
you'll see my heart bloom.

Thank you all so very much
for the love you've shown to me.
If I were with you all now you would know
I'd give a big hug...and let my love show.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©08-25-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home