Monday, December 26, 2005

Lost Here In My Mind

I am lost here inside my mind
is it now the right time.
Time to love you time to make amends
or is it now a time that our love ends.

Yes the diamonds you gave me are as lovely as can be,
but can't you just see it's love and trust that I want for you and me.
Somehow you have too open up your heart and your eyes
if you can't this love will end in some very sad goodbyes.

Me and my kids love you more than you will ever know,
and from your heart a beautiful love for them shows.
So for the sake of all our happiness can't you just open your heart and see,
there is a huge amount of love waiting here from them and from me.

If our lives end now because you continue to be so blind,
shattered hearts and shattered dreams are what you will find.
I've tried so hard to change even though I think it's wrong,
but deep down inside with you I know is where I belong.

God I am lost here inside my mind
is it now the right time.
A time to love him and make amends
or is it now time that our love ends.

I have searched my heart and deep down in my soul
all I can find is how your love made our lives whole.
But why now must I feel so threatened by you?
Why now do I feel our lives and love will not hold true?

How is it now I feel so lost and out of control?
Why now when your arms are around me it's not me that you hold?
Just a shell of a person that I use to be,
because now you have stripped everything from me.

Again I am lost here inside my mind
feeling this love will not end very kind.
I feel a bitterness welling up inside,
because now from you I just want too hide.

I no longer feel I am the person I use to be,
I feel everything has been stripped away from me.
How much longer do you think I can live like this?
Not knowing from one minute to the next if there will be love in your kiss.

How many times and how many ways do I have to prove my love too you?
How many more things will you strip from me too?
I just can't take anymore I'm lost inside my mind.
Why God does this man have to be so blind?

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-25-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home