Saturday, January 07, 2006

Forever Loving You

Last night you held me in your loving arms,
a place where I've always felt so safe and warm.
Your eyes told a story too me,
in your heart is where I'll always be.
I know I'll never find anyone who loves me as much,
or anyone that can move me like you with just one touch.
But I know too I'll never find anyone who makes me so mad,
and then the next minute bring me up from being so sad.
I try so hard for it's you I want to please,
because so much of my pain you did ease.
It took me a long time too love another man,
but I promise you now I'm doing all that I can.
I am forever loving you is all I can say,
I hope in my life is where you will stay.

I am and will forever be loving you!!!!!

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©01-07-06

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home