Thursday, January 12, 2006

If

If

I die Today
I know my life
had meaning

If

If I die tomorrow
Just know
Your words to me
I held dear

If

I die one year from now
I know
There will be a longing
no words can
ever fill
Just know
With all that was in me
I loved and held you dear

If

I am no longer here
To embrace you
At night
Just close your eyes
Open your heart
And there I will be found.

If

You feel the need
To hear me
Just open up each page
from the words that I've written
And there you will find meaning
in each and ever word
Words that truly came
Straight from
My Heart and Soul

If

If you find no words of comfort
Place your hand upon your heart
And know with each beat you feel
that somewhere in your heart
mine is beating still.
I may not be with you
in the way you've always seen
But know I am with you in spirit
and my life will still have meaning here


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©1-12-06

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home