Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Ways Are Set

When I sat at your side last night,
I knew when all was said we'd have another fight.
But I'm not taking your shit anymore,
that's why you saw me walk out the door.
Your jealousy is making me lose my mind,
everything wrong with me is all that you find.
What may I ask did you really love about me?
It seems now the bad things are all you want to see.
I will continue too love you as long as I live,
but somewhere along the way you too have to give.
So please now stop this stupid childish shit,
my head is just about to split.
I love you and always will,
but I'm tired now of how your making me feel.
Just love me for who I was the day that we met,
for I am old and my ways are already set.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-31-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home