Wednesday, August 25, 2004

GODS LOVE

GOD sent to me from above
a man to hold,a man to love...
He sent you to me today
He sent you in my life to stay...

God sent to you from above
a woman to hold, a woman to love...
God sent me to you today
He sent me in your life to stay...

GOD loves us both today
more than words could ever say...
He has loved us for so long
He gave us each other to make us strong...

GOD set forth this love today
a love he knows will never stray...
Our sins forgiven on this day
and given a love he knows will stay...

GOD gave me to love
a wonderful man from up above...
in my heart is were he'll stay
in my heart from this day...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce i like this one but not your best work.but you do get the point across.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home