Wednesday, October 20, 2004

THE DARKNESS

Oh the darkness, it comes on so fast,
from all these things, in my past.
Hidden so deep, inside my soul,
if only I could find, a deep dark hole.

To hide from this world, from deep within,
as the sadness, it does begin.
My heart is aching, in the night,
if only I could see, good things in sight.

My heart is tormented, by these things,
and all the heartaches, that it brings.
One day I'll find, a life out there,
one that I know, will be fair.

Oh the darkness, I don't want it to be,
but sometimes, it over powers me.
From these things, my mind rambles,
As it puts, my heart in shambles.

I know there is , a life out there,
it's in the darkness, out there somewhere.
I will find it, you watch and see,
and when I do, I'll also find me.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home