Wednesday, October 20, 2004

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Sleepless nights, they get so old,
as my heart, it does grow cold.
I toss and turn, all night long,
in my head, the same old song.

All these things, inside my soul,
makes my heart, want to find a hole.
To climb inside, for I can't win,
Oh, my head it starts to spin.

As my heart, begins to pound,
from my mouth, there is no sound.
My body trembles, from deep within,
all these sleepless nights, I do spend.

All these nights, they are so cold,
alone again, no one to hold.
My soul screams out, to my heart,
wake up now, and make a new start.

Until that day, comes for me,
I guess thats the way, it'll have to be.
Alone again, it isn't right,
to have to spend, all these sleepless nights.

Copy Rights By: Joyce Wilbanks Ivy







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home