Monday, October 18, 2004

NEVER BE TO TRUSTING

Your friends, they are per say,
but are they there, for you each day.
Your loves, they tell you how much they care,
then they turn around, and they don't share.

Oh what does it matter anyway,
life sucks for me today.
In my life, I've done alot things,
but on these fingers, you won't see rings.

For I don't trust you, with my life,
all you bring me, is sadness and strife.
So get the hell, away from me,
in my life, I don't want you to be.

You said you loved me, I thought it was true,
all you did was tell another lie, So f--k you.
All my life, I've dealt with this,
now it's time, for that last kiss.

So I say goodbye, to you today,
you go on, your merry little way.
My life will be fine, without this shit,
this is your GOODBYE, from LILBIT.

Copy Rights By: Joyce Wilbanks Ivy

GUESS YOU CAN TELL I AM IN A SUCK ASS MOOD....
This is a fictional Poem... even though I was thinking of my ex- Ben...and alot of other things....when I wrote this...it's just how I feel sometimes...Life just sucks...on days like this...so this what came for this Crazy mind...Guess you can tell...you never want to piss me off...lol



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

smart girl. jessie

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home