Thursday, October 21, 2004

JANIECE & JOYCE..SISTERS AT HEART

We've been together, through thick and thin,
our friendship together, we did win.
A sisterly love, was what we found,
a beautiful love, where two hearts were bound.

Who would have thought, so long ago,
that this love, would always show.
In our hearts, right from the start,
a wonderful bond, between to hearts.

We were 17, when we met,
our lives together, they were set.
From a Higher Power, we just didn't know,
just how much, this love would grow.

I knew I loved you, from the start,
I could feel it, in my heart.
You were my sister, way back when,
I feel it now, just as I did, way back then.

Janiece, I love you, more than I could ever say,
you are my sister, in every way.
You know God works, in mysterious ways,
all we have to do, is look back on those days.

Way back then, He put us together,
to share a bond, that will last forever.
27 years of our lives together, I always knew,
I had a wonderful friend, and that friend is you.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

27 years of friendships and love we've shared...two hearts bound together...through Gods love...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home