Thursday, November 18, 2004

FEAR

All these visions inside my soul
no one else will ever know.
As this mirror, it does grow dim
a shadowy existence at it's rim.
As he shows his ghostly face
oh, my heart begins to race.
Shadowed by this creature here
his name many know, is called FEAR.
As I run and try to hide
he always finds me deep inside.
Running from these demons still
that's what he wants, it is his will.
Racing in time he's always near
this creature within,who is called FEAR.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joyce your poems are great. I am sorry for all the fears you hold inside your soul. As you know I too hold those fears inside me. But I am here as your friend whenever you need one.Ben

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joyce you been up in my head!!!LOL!! Good poem...Jenny

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home