Friday, January 28, 2005

Whispers In The Wind

I hear the wind whisper,
softly within my ear.
Across the ocean waters,
it's your name that I hear.

Sending chills upon my body,
as I reminisce about the times we've shared.
With your face so bright and shining,
for you knew how much I cared.

As I hear the wind whisper,
I recall the voice that spoke my name.
And how wonderful it felt,
as it sparked a beautiful flame.

He teased me ever so gently,
with whispers softly in my ear.
Remembering one special night,
and the one I held so dear.

I was held captive in a trance,
while tightly in his embrace.
As he stroked me very gently,
the tears streamed slowly down my face.

Held captive at the waters edge,
as the wind whispers of true love.
A night not soon forgotten,
as my heart rides high upon the clouds above.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©01-28-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home