Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fly

Sitting here tonight... thinking about you...
going a little crazy... not knowing what to do...
These things that you tell me... I know they are true...
but what's in your head... I just don't have a clue...

You say that you love...then tell me why...
every time we get closer... it seems you want to fly...
Sometimes I just feel... there's no way to win...
cause right now... I feel that same old doubt creeping on in...

I don't want the same shit ... we've went through so many times before...
you know enough about me... to know I can't take anymore...
If you want to love me... then tell me just why...
each time we get close... it seems you want to fly...

If you really want to love me... then show me please...
all the love inside you... just show it to me...
Cause I'm so tired of asking...asking you why...
I'm so tired of feeling...that you want to fly...

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-11-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home