Wednesday, May 11, 2005

FREE

When I close my eyes... let me tell you what I see...
I see a man.. I know is in love with me...
Not sure of what he wants... scared to take a chance...
knowing that he loves me... but not sure how he wants things to be...

When you open your heart and it's really really free...
late at night...just think about the love inside of me...
Think about your life... and what you want it to be...
clear your mind... and think about what you see...

Can you feel the joy...deep down inside my heart...
or is it just the pain... from having to make a new start...
Think about what you want... and where you wanna be...
when you're not sure...think about my heart and what's inside of me...

And when your heart ...is really really free...
all you have to do..is make that call to me...
If that's not the case...then I guess it's meant to be...
just know that I love you...and in my heart you are already free...

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-11-05

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freedom in your heart. TMF

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMF, u suck

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home