Monday, October 24, 2005

Always And Forever

Always and forever
I will love you.
From friends into lovers
our love had grown.
But somewhere along the way
I lost you.
Nothing I did
was ever good enough.
I tried to love you
for who you were.
I didn't want you
to change.
I fell in love with you
as you were.
But it seems
it's not me
you fell in love with.
Only the person
you tried
to change me into.
And that's
not me.
I can't change
independant
headstrong
outgoing
stubborn
friendly
caring
loving
And yes I
speak my mind.
But that is me
if you can't take me
the way I am.
Then I guess
you never loved
me
at all.
Just who you wanted me to
Be.
And I'm sorry
but that's not
Me.
I have to be
True
to myself.
Before I can be
True to
You.
Forever and Always
you will
Be
In
My Heart
and
My Soul

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©10-24-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home