Monday, October 17, 2005

Pure LOVE

Your love is like a fresh new flower,
growing up from ground.
Like the beautiful stars,
that sparkle all around.

Your love is stronger than the winds,
that blows through the trees.
Stronger than anything
I will ever need.

Your love, I feel everyday
when I look in your eyes,
or when you whisper, I love you.
Your love shows in so many ways.

When you touch me, the way you do,
your love feels, so wonderful and so true.
I know your love will last forever
for my love is the same for you.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©10-16-05

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful poem.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Media, Little Blogosphere
There aren't yet enough quality pages to satisfy advertisers' hunger for a blog presence Jason ... AOL is hardly the first mainstream media company to plunge into interactive Web journals known as blogs.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home