Wednesday, August 25, 2004

THE FIRES THAT BURN WITHIN ME

There is a fire that burns within me
a passion within my soul
that longs for you by day, and crys for you by night
you opened up longging that only you can keep.

These flames that burn are eternal,
for you i set them free
my skin aches for you to touch me
to have your every way...

My lips yearn to have you kiss me
and pull me close to you...
The passion within me rising
it's you i need to hold...

The fires within me burning
rippling right through my very soul...
I know this fire within me
is embedded in your soul...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce i can't explain how this makes me feel..the fires that burn within me ,so much here joyce,i love this eternal flames. we should all have them. so much passion,embedded in my soul.beautiful joyce a piece well very well done.brenda

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home