Friday, August 27, 2004

MY LIFE

I sit here listening to my music as usual,something that has always been a passion of mine..i love music more than anthing..well almost but the last few days i have even seen that in a new light..you see i have met the most wonderful man in the world...when i think of him my heart crys, i long to be with him every minute of the day...and i thank jeff for not letting us go any longer than we did if he had i would never have met Tony...god Tony is the sweetest,kindest,gentlest man i have every known, i wonder if he really knows how i feel,how deeply he has touched my soul...God is the only one that really knows my heart and i believe he sent him to me...And yes Tony I want you in my life forever..you will be in my heart and soul for the rest of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home