Saturday, August 28, 2004

THIS LOVE I FOUND IN YOU

my thoughts are always with you
this love i don't deserve...
but i am so glad i found you
i have only you to love...

i dream of a life together
just me and you forever...
a life i know will be true
this love i found in you...

i am free from all these angers
this love you've given me...
more happiness than i've ever known
a life free from heartache and sorrows...

i had resigned myself to being unhappy
until the day that i met you...
my life has changed forever
this love i found in you...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce this poem has more feelings than any poem i have ever read.it shows more love than can i can ever tell you. this a piece of work.you should try to get it published. it is beautiful. connie

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home