Sunday, August 29, 2004

A LOVE I'VE NEVER KNOWN

Your lips speak so softly
Your touch i can't forget...
I am lost in your eyes forever
your face i'll never forget...

I think of you each morning...
And dream of you each night
this love i have for you
it's always in your sites...

you told me that you loved me
something i already knew...
for so quickly i had fallen
for this love i found in you...

as we start our lives together
there's one thing you should know...
i'll never take this love lightly
for it's a love i've never known...

TONY YOU HAVE SHOWN ME MORE LOVE THAN ANYONE I HAVE EVER KNOWN....




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce i can not put into words how this poem made me feel.beautiful word from a truthful heart,you have put your heart in this one. i felt you feelings .i cried. you work is so beautiful.kathy

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the most beautiful of poems.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

exceptional writing from your heart and soul.this is a work of art.one of the most beautiful poems i have had the honor of reading. candy

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home