Saturday, August 28, 2004

NEVER ENDING LOVE

i found a love thats neverending
a love i thought would never come true...
i found that wonderful love
the day that i found you...

today my heart sings
with all my thoughts of you...
the more we talk, the more i pray
the more i see this neverending love for you...

a love that can't go wrong
no matter what we do...
god put us together
for me to love only you...

now my heart tells me
i found something special
a love thats neverending
a love i know is true...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce another prefect poem.this guy is very lucky to have you.your poems show your perfect love for him.kathy

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really can't believe the beauty in your poems.your heart and soul are in these.very moving.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home