Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Friendships Not Really Gone

we were like sisters, you and me
26 years ago we did meet...
today we have to part( Not really)
cause thats the way i feel deep in my heart... (no way)

after so many years of you walking out
not caring what happened to me... or how it made me feel...( I know you really do)
it wasn't very smart..you should have known from the start
you don't play with other peoples hearts...

my life will go on, as hard as it may be ( no way I could)
in my heart at least i will be free... ( free to die)
free from this heartache you've bestowed upon me ( you never bestowed heartache on me...just a wee bit of pain...but I survived it)
i loved you so much...why didn't you see... ( I know you really did)

but this time i can't forgive you ( You know I always forgive you as you do me)
for all the things you've done wrong...( hell I did my share)
walking in and out as you've done
never again will you do this to me...( you can if you want to I'll always forgive you)

never again will you make me cry( Yea you will but I'll be ok..just like you will)
walk out it's ok...i won't die... ( yes I would)
i will live and i will be strong ( Hell I'd be a big cry baby)
one day you will see..what you've done wrong... ( we both see and forgive)

playing with peoples hearts the way you do
will cause you pain one day you see... ( Just trying to inflict a little bit(very very small amount) of pain on this line.)
just like the pain you've caused in me
it's ok... again my heart will miss you...( it would so very much)

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2005

Janiece I was fixing some of my poems today and came across this one..Thought I would fix this one up for you..You know damn well I didn't mean a word of this poem..We are sister at heart and I will always Love you no matter what you do..just as you would Love me no matter what I do...I'm SO VERY SORRY I wrote this poem...But I can't delete it...We may need a reminder one day ...I Love you with all my heart and soul....My Blood Sister....Just one more thing...You have to tell me you forgive me for writing this poem...LOL...I love you....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your lost. True friends are hard to find and harder to keep. I hope you will find what you are looking for in this life. I hope the hurt will fade away. TMF

4:39 PM  
Blogger Call me Carlotta said...

You speak from your heart and I feel the pain just reading your poems. You almost sound like a younger me.
Here's a line from one of Wordworth poems. . .
"Thou nothing could bring back the hour of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower, grieve not but rather find strength in what remains behind"

Keep the spirit flowing.. .

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home